Thursday 16 June 2016

My favourite little pens

The title is slightly misleading as I have a few favourite pens but at the moment I am seriously loving these Inkjoy mini pens from PaperMate. I love them so much I have bought several packs of them, partly because I don't want to run out of them and partly because my children have taken a shine to them too (and yes, I have bought some of them their very own too).





I bought my first pack of them because I thought they were cute but it wasn't until a study skills class at college that I really started using them. The class was on note-taking and one of the tips was to use different coloured pens. Now it sounds like a really obvious thing to do but I hadn't thought of it and once I tried it I haven't gone back to using a black pen. I find having my notes in different colours makes finding the info I'm looking for so much easier than trawling through pages of black writing.





Now, I know this sounds weird but although these pens also come in regular size I don't think they're the same and I will only buy the mini ones. They're really handy to have around and I love using them. They're smooth to write with which is yet another bonus. My only complaint is I used one of the black ones for an exam and after all that writing it went a bit 'blobby' and made a mess everywhere.

You can get them on Amazon cheaper than in the shops although they do tend to be an add-on item but that just gives you an excuse to order other stuff. My local WHSmiths had a load in their bargain bin the other week and the only reason I can see is because it was different packaging to the ones they had at full price in the pen section (yeah, I took advantage of the half price offer....)

No comments:

Post a Comment