Wednesday 15 June 2016

Anyone who knows me knows that I have an immense love of stationery. Even as a child my favourite time of year was at the end of August when it was time to go and buy new pens, pencils and pencil cases in time for going back to school. Even now, many, many years later I love that time of year when all the shops have got their stationery ready for that first Tuesday in September.

Thanks to the wonders of modern technology and the internet the options have widened beyond the limited range in WHSmiths or Woolworths and I am discovering that the world of stationery is huuuuuuuge!!! I recently discovered a website called Typo thanks to a blogger who is also crazy about stationery and I had to place an order.

First of all, who are they? They're an Australian gift, stationery and lifestyle brand that have become available over here in the UK. If you like quirky fun stuff then you'll love them (and if you don't, and you prefer boring stuff then you'll probably find them far too frivolous for your liking!!!)

Now, admittedly it wasn’t a big order that I placed, I still have several things saved on my wishlist, but I couldn’t afford to buy everything I wanted in one go. I also just wanted to test out the quality of their stuff first too (and having received it I am disappointed that I didn’t buy everything I wanted lol).

I wish I had taken a photo of the box the order arrived in, it was brilliant, and everything was well packaged inside.



I got the A2 mat for my ‘new’ desk (another post for another day), a lovely rose gold pen holder and a box of fab map pens (maps are another big love of mine, so maps and stationery in one are even more exciting than either on their own!!!)


So, would I recommend Typo? Hell yeah!! When you sign up for their newsletter you get a 20% discount code as well which is fab. I will definitely be back there for more goodies sometime in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment